Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Dreams... A proclamation of Hope

Hope leads you to new horizons....

When I was little, I wanted to be a ballerina, then I "developed" and BOOM, no more ballerina.  Not that it mattered because I was certain that being a veterinarian was definitely what I was going to be.   Then I saw Indian Jones - Raiders of the Lost Ark, and I knew I was going to be an archeologist.  My dream lead me to write National Geographic, and ask what I needed to do to end up having my adventures of being an archeologist published in their magazine, as an employee.  What happened then almost crushed my dreams, they sent back a very discouraging letter, in a nutshell, being a part of their magazine would be nothing short of a miracle and I should choose more main stream studies, instead of archeology.

"Shoot for the moon.
Even if you miss it you will land among the stars."

-  Les Brown

Your dreams are not crazy, in the words of Les Brown,  "Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss it you will land among the stars."either way it will be out of this world!

Never give up on your dreams.  Giving up on dreams, is like letting go of hope.  No you are not silly for having them!  Dreams change as we grow up and discover who we are, life happens, so change happen and dreams change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment